| Overseas Sales Representative:
1. Bachelor degree majored in international trade or English ;
2. Spoken and written must be very fluent, with strong communication and negotiation skills (Pls do not vote in CV who does not meet the conditions of language );
3. Familar with international business process and document making.
4. Familar with Microsoft, Word, Excel and internat.
5. Quick learning;quick responded;quick minded, strong development ability of the international market.
6. Self-confidence, affinity, patience, perseverance, initiative,team work player,hard working.
7. heavy machinery industry export's experience is preferred.Familiar with water trement products ,Especially Activated carbon .
8. Overseas travelling is needed.
9. Female is preferred.
Manage and develop sales and marketing activities through delivery of products and services to meet customer demands within defined areas to meet business targets. Use value selling skills to bring high performance products to the Chinese market place, differentiating Borouge from the Competition
- University degree or diploma in Chemistry is preferred
- 2-3-years relevant experience of Sales Polyolefin industry is preferred
- Basic knowledge of customer conversion process and product promotions
- Good knowledge of products and its applications
- Good knowledge of marketing strategy and value chain and sales cycle
- Good understanding of market structure and factors influencing demand and profitability
- Awareness of customer needs across defined regional areas
- Good knowledge of selling and sales management techniques
- Good financial literacy
- Ability to Communicate in English
- Team Player and Objectives oriented
If you have interest, please send your profile to :
1. Graduated from University in mechanics, preferably in quality management.
2. 2 years or more in quality systems in Water trement.
3. Have gained experience on Water trement design activities.
4. Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
5. Knowledge in quality international standards like ISO 9001:2000, CE,ROHS.
6. Experience in quality audit tasks (Preparation - Conducting - Report).
7. Ability on audit communication skills and language.
8. Auditor qualified according to CNPDC criteria -ANP practice could be provided if needed.
9. Ability in analysis and in reporting; Team spirit.
1. Draft and issue Quality procedures and processes.
2. Ensuring that the QM system including processes and procedures is established implemented and improved.
3. Define a plan for periodic quality checking in order to ensure that Production teams (Piping and Electrical teams ) implement properly procedures and processes.
4. Perform continuously by sampling the quality checking of process and procedures implementation by Piping and Electrical teams and issue the relevant reports.
5. Implementation and the follow-up of quality improvement processes.
6. Set up and follow-up of Lessons learned and Continuous Improvements.
7. Follow up of corrective and preventive actions.